Constituent Services

As your voice in Richmond, Mike and his team are here to serve you. If you are having issues with a state agency, such as the DMV or Department of Taxation, our team can help cut through the red tape and get answers. Please contact our office so that we can begin work on your case.

If you are having issues with a federal agency, such as the VA or Social Security Administration, please contact your Member of Congress. To find your Representative, click here.

If you are having issues with a local agency, please contact your representative on City Council or the Board of Supervisors.

Please note that this office is unable to intervene in ongoing legal matters.

Contact Delegate Cherry